Sometimes executives know exactly what to do and just can't make innovation happen internally in their organization. Common symptoms might include your blood boiling as you pound sand in futile efforts pitching ideas that go nowhere with senior leadership or you feel like you have run out of runway, finding yourself at a dead-end in your organization. When your barriers to successfully advancing your innovative ideas become your Legal, Finance, or the flat-earth society members in your IT department, take this as a sign your ideas might be too disruptive for your organization and better developed, and piloted faster and more efficiently in the tech community.
Bring your business need into our Innovation Lab in Atlanta. We will patent protect your idea and develop a solution for you. Working in an innovation lab environment has lots of advantages including:
- Working around your internal barriers and with external experts who don't have your organization's innovation constraints;
- Giving your tech talent a new home to work from. Innovation Labs in the tech community provide the perfect environment for workshops and team meetings. The labs are also a great place for your Associates to be around entrepreneurs and work remotely.
- Encouraging senior leaders to meet offsite in a more innovative environment helps them focus, hear from entrepreneurs first-hand, and gain an appreciation for how the tech community can speed the development of innovative solutions.
Be your own startup with us. We also like to partner with executives transitioning (or thinking of transitioning) out of corporate who have great ideas of their own. In a similar manner, we can bring your idea into the innovation lab, create intellectual property to protect it, and then develop, pilot, and help you grow your business opportunity.
Ways we can help you:
- Drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications
- Embedding with innovation teams to harvest, refine, and protect ideas
- Identifying patentable ideas within startup technologies
- Landscaping markets to identify new opportunities
- Developing patent strategies for products and startup
- Managing the patent creation process from concept to product launch
- Searching ideas for prior art patents
- Reviewing prior art patents with product development teams
- Building IP for VC/PE portfolio companies
Learn more at www.Gr8BigIdeas.com
#patents #patentengineering #startups #entrepreneurs #breakthrough #intellectualproperty #corporateinnovation #innovation