1. Making Payments
- Extra terms. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to a service, we will bill your funding instrument immediately and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through Gr8BigIdeas PayPal Payments service:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time, for the menu, on your COMMUNITY | PROFILE page.
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the service or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If a service or feature you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- No refunds will be given for canceled subscriptions.
- EU Right to Cancel. If you are in the EU, you consent to the performance of this contract for your purchase, and waive any Right to Cancel provided by the Consumer Rights Directive (2011/83/EU) or similar implementing regulations.
- No Warranties. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH GR8BIGIDEAS.
2. Payment Methods
- Funding instruments. We want to make Gr8BigIdeas PayPal payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, and other payment methods.
- Check or Wire Transfer: If you are a business which requires receipt of an invoice and payment by means other then PayPal. Check or wire transfer can be accommodated. Please contact us for details.
- Authority. When you provide a funding instrument to purchase a Gr8BigIdeas product or service, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. Gr8BigIdeas does not retain or otherwise store funding instruments; however you also authorize our payment processor Gr8BigIdeas PayPal service to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
- Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your card at the time you load funds for your Gr8BigIdeas Payments transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- Failed funding. If you fund a payment by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee. In addition, if we are charged any fees by our bank or payment processor, you will be billed for such charges and authorize us to bill you for such amounts.
- Incompatibility. You may at some point encounter an app or feature that does not support the payment method you would prefer to use – for example, if an item or feature that you wish to purchase is priced in local currency, you won’t be able to use Credits as a payment method; however, you can select a different type of payment instrument (such as credit or debit card, or mobile operator billing).
3. Actions We May Take
- Inquiries. By using Gr8BigIdeas PayPal payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any electronic value accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behavior.
- Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
- Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- Abandoned Property. If you leave a Balance unused for the period of time set forth by the State of Georgia in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
4. Disputes and Reversals
- Customer assistance. We will assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
- Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
- Intervention. We may intervene in disputes concerning payments and our payment processor, but we have no obligation to do so.
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
5. Notices and Amendments to These Terms
- Notice to you. By using the Gr8BigIdeas Payments service through PayPal, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
- Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to Gr8BigIdeas PayPal payments and these Terms by postal mail to: Brock@Gr8BigIdeas.com.
- Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
6. Additional Terms
- Conflict of terms. All of the commitments you make in the Gr8BigIdeasStatement of Rights and Responsibilities apply to your use of Gr8BigIdeas Payments. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Gr8BigIdeas Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, the Community Payments Terms shall prevail.
- Conflict of laws. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through Gr8BigIdeas. Nothing in these Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
- Courtesy translations. These Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.